Narrated By: Ray Porter
Duration: 13 hours and 1 minute
What to expect
Brought to you by Penguin.
Do you dream of escaping the rat race, experiencing high-end world travel, earning a monthly five-figure income with zero management, or just living more and working less?
This audiobook is the blueprint to make that possible.
In this fascinating audiobook, read by Ray Porter, Timothy Ferriss details his road to financial success and the steps he took along the way. His plan is simple to follow, easy to apply and relevant for anyone looking to make a change.
Forget the old concept of retirement and the rest of the deferred-life plan - there is no need to wait and every reason not to, especially in unpredictable economic times. Whether your dream is.
This step-by step guide to luxury lifestyle design teaches:
- How Tim went from $40,000 dollars per year and 80 hours per week to $40,000 per MONTH and 4 hours per week - - How to outsource your life to overseas virtual assistants for $5 per hour and do whatever you want
- How blue-chip escape artists travel the world without quitting their jobs
- How to eliminate 50% of your work in 48 hours using the principles of a forgotten Italian economist
- How to trade a long-haul career for short work bursts and frequent 'mini-retirements'.
This new updated and expanded edition includes:
- More than 50 practical tips and case studies from readers (including families) who have doubled their income, overcome common sticking points, and reinvented themselves using the original book as a starting point
-Real-world templates you can copy for eliminating email, negotiating with bosses and clients, or getting a private chef for less than £5 a meal
- How lifestyle design principles can be suited to unpredictable economic times
- The latest tools and tricks, as well as high-tech shortcuts, for living like a diplomat or millionaire without being either.
Please Note: The audio references accompanying material that is not included with this audiobook.
© Tim Ferriss 2008 (P) Penguin Audio 2011
Office & workplace, Personal finance, Time management
Listen to a sample
The book that has caught the imagination of overworked America
This is a whole new ball game. Highly recommended.
Stunning and amazing. From mini-retirements to outsourcing your life,
it's all here. Whether you're a wage slave or a Fortune 500 CEO, this
book will change your life!
It's about time this book was written. It is a long-overdue manifesto for the mobile lifestyle, and Tim Ferriss is the ideal ambassador. This will be huge
The 4-Hour Workweek is a new way of solving a very old problem: just how can we work to live and prevent our lives from being all about work? A world of infinite options awaits those who would read this book and be inspired by it!