Narrated By: Seth Godin
Duration: 7 hours and 2 minutes
What to expect
Brought to you by Penguin.
*Narrated by Seth Godin*
#1 Wall Street Journal Bestseller & Instant New York Times Bestseller
A game-changing approach to marketing, sales, and advertising.
For the first time Seth Godin offers the core of his marketing wisdom in one compact, accessible, timeless package. This is Marketing shows you how to do work you're proud of, whether you're a tech startup founder, a small business owner, or part of a large corporation.
No matter what your product or service, this audiobook will help you reframe how it's presented to the world, in order to meaningfully connect with people who want it. Seth employs his signature blend of insight, observation, and memorable examples to teach you:
* How to build trust and permission with your target market.
* The art of positioning--deciding not only who it's for, but who it's not for.
* Why the best way to achieve your goals is to help others become who they want to be.
* Why the old approaches to advertising and branding no longer work.
* The surprising role of tension in any decision to buy (or not).
* How marketing is at its core about the stories we tell ourselves about our social status.
You can do work that matters for people who care. This audiobook shows you the way.
"This Is Marketing is a very accessible way into Godin's thinking.... Godin writes in pacy, jargon-free prose and this book is interesting and useful for anyone who wants an insight into how, and why, we buy things or change our habits in any way." - The Financial Times
© Seth Godin 2018 (P) Penguin Audio 2018
Sales & marketing management, Advertising, Impact of science & technology on society, Entrepreneurship, Sales & marketing, Web-marketing, Media studies: advertising & society, Customer services, Brands & branding, Public relations, Market research
Listen to a sample
Seth Godin is a superstar in the marketing world. This is Marketing is interesting and useful for anyone who wants an insight into how, and why, we buy things or change our habits in any way