Narrated By: Louise Rennison
Duration: 3 hours and 53 minutes
What to expect
READ BY LOUISE RENNISON. Brilliantly funny, teenage angst author Louise Rennison’s first audiobook about the confessions of crazy but lovable Georgia Nicolson.
There are six things very wrong with my life:
1. I have one of those under-the-skin spots that will never come to a head but lurk in a red way for the next two years.
2. It is on my nose.
3. I have a three-year-old sister who may have peed somewhere in my room.
4. In fourteen days the summer hols will be over and then it will be back to Stalag 14 and Oberführer Frau Simpson and her bunch of sadistic 'teachers'.
5. I am very ugly and need to go into an ugly home.
6. I went to a party dressed as a stuffed olive.
Follow Georgia's hilarious antics as she tries to overcome the dilemma’s that are weighing up against her, and muddle her way through teenage life and all that it entails: how to replace accidentally shaved-off eyebrows; how to cope with Angus, her small labrador-sized Scottish wildcat; her first kiss with Peter – afterwards known as Whelk Boy; annoying teachers; unsympathetic friends and family, and how to entice Robbie the Sex God! Phew – she’s really got her work cut out!
Children's / Teenage: Romance, love & relationships stories
Listen to a sample
“Bridget Jones for teenagers – but funnier. Expect Potter-esque queues for the sequel.” The Sunday Telegraph
“Don’t miss this gem” The Guardian
"One of the funniest books of the year…" Independent on Sunday
"This is very funny – very very funny. I wish I had read this book when I was a teenager. It really is very funny." Alan Davies, comedian
"I laughed like a drain" John Peel
“This very funny book perfectly captures the agony of being a teenager.” Book of the Week, Sunday Mirror
"This book could seriously damage your health… you could die laughing" Carousel magazine