Narrated By: Mitch Greenberg
Duration: 12 hours and 49 minutes
What to expect
The nineteenth book in the hugely popular Peter Decker and Rina Lazarus series from New York Times bestselling author Faye Kellerman
When LAPD Lieutenant Peter Decker reluctantly agrees to do a big favour for old friend Teresa McLaughlin, he knows that his involvement will bring her sociopathic husband, Chris Donatti, back into his life. But then Terry goes missing and Donatti disappears, leaving their 14-year-old son Gabe behind.
Meanwhile Adrianna Blanc, a party-loving nurse, is found swinging from the rafters of a house in a wealthy suburban area. Her last phone call announced she was breaking up with her philandering boyfriend and Decker questions whether it was in fact suicide.
With lives hanging in the balance, Decker and his team need to find answers fast. At home matters are just as precarious: while Decker and his wife Rina Lazarus want to look after young Gabe, with Donatti on the loose, no one is really ever safe…
Crime & mystery fiction, Thriller / suspense fiction
Listen to a sample
Praise for Faye Kellerman:
- ‘Kellerman is an excellent writer’ The Times
- ‘Very exciting’ Daily Mail
- ‘Brutal but thoughtful and well-plotted, fast-moving and well told’ Observer
- ‘Sensational’ Mirror
- ‘Kellerman creates a claustrophobic atmosphere, against a background of seediness, violence and distrust’ Sunday Telegraph
- ‘Kellerman moves her gritty mean streets LA plot along with breakneck pace’ Irish Independent